ISOLATION sucks !!

The days that passed w/o Facebook and Friends....a really overwhelming torture !
We lost TV and Internet completely upon arising Sun. (12th) morning. DEAD --nada. It wasn't until Wed.{after too many calls!} I found out the truth.!! AT&T gave out no acceptable info....ref the "outage".
A call to "our" tech revealed the truth....a drunk driver had hit the "station box" and destroyed it! {I had seen the damage, but knew nothing of what happened}So, EVERYthing had to be "replaced" and restored from ground up! {trucks were still "working" on it yesterday} No idea how long the reconstruction will take them.!!
I tripped on down to Comcast Wed. morning, signed Up with them....had installation on Thurs. So there. Lamar has his TV, I've got my Net back.....smiles all around here. LOL
People, let me assure you --with NO communication "tools", it's a very lonely place! I'm not easily depressed...but I was in that state! Lamar was totally miserable. Reading, doing housework passes time, but when there is NO relaxation point --it's Nuts!!
I'm a verrrrry Social gal -- enjoy my FB family and friends so much. It was scary --being "out of touch" with the world ~in the most literal sense. The isolation is "deafening" to your psyche.
I'm not into many techie trends today --but. Browsing news, entertainment sites, cartoon stuff, general reading pleasures of the Internet are my "cup of tea".
I'm sooooooo Happy to be able to participate in the world again.!!!!{and Yes, I did phone some friends, during the off time. That did help ease the "isolation"}
Loooonnng  story short --I truly  MISSED  all my Friends and access to the world.
I would not wish those LOST feelings on anyone else.
LOVING life......Love all y'all  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!