#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

My 1st birthday Parteeee! I had waited a while for this one!
No adjectives seem appropriate, to convey my A.Ma.Zing day. ALL the Kudos go to Donnie&Pam -the arrangements, (held in their beautiful home), deco, food & #1 Surprise of it all.!! {TY also to the SONS, for contributing $ to the party; Ronda, Vickie & Sue --for Food they brought.
I had asked NO presents --just the PRESENCE, of my Family & Friends.....that fell thru! Gifts were ALL wonderful, cards so Sweet. {Sadly, a few out-of-town FRIENDS, weren't able to make the party. They were All on my mind & in my heart, tho.} 2 even mailed gifts!! TY to Betty & Charlene.
Pam's deco was to the moon! So Beautiful, & my special SUNFLOWER theme.{Sunflower "love" began w/EVONNE --after she made me a Decoupage plate w/Sunflowers. Still hangs in my kitchen.}
There were SUNFLOWERS, Everywhere! {even in the bathroom! So cute.} The cake....w/Cupcakes....
It was a ME day! Pictures w/Family & Friends Everywhere....LOVED that!!


Numero Uno SURPRISE ~ ALICE made it! TY to Brian&Ami, for that most Precious gift. Our Family loves ALICE n her Family. {yep..cried like a silly baby...I did!!}
Decided it was a day of Celebration...soooo, I had my ASTI...only 1 glass, but oh so, gOOd!!
Think there were 4-6 people taking Pics...so. I DO have a wonderful record of this day! Tho, as you read, it has Not, and probably will Not, leave my mind&heart....anytime soon.!!
My final "deep" thought ~
My PAST life -Alice; met my PRESENT life - Vickie, Ronda&Sue
How cool is that?? These girls Know too much!! LOL
{hope they don't tell!!} 
How Awesome it is, to make 70.!! GOD has truly Blessed my life. 
LOVE you all ....





Comments

  1. I'm so happy that Mama was able to make it to this monumental birthday surprise for you!! 70 sho' looks good on ya! I love you forever!! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Me, NEEDLES, YES!

"Money Pit"