AIR.........ummmmm OK!

Yep. Bought us this little ditty! Got a great deal on it....Less than retail, ofcourse.!!
1st experience tonight. Cooked ground chuck "steaks" + French Fries.
CONs {my opinion} If doing more than 1 thing... you must Clean in between cookings. (annoying..LOL)
The STEAM frm this guy....wOw! filled the kitchen+dining room.!!!! Now. {I Know, George Foreman don't do that!!}....Had to open window! and let some smokey stuff Out!
My nemisis -- Digital controls! Gonna take some "learnin" to conquer that mess.!!LOL
I found, meat wasn't "done"....so just added 10 extra min. No problem. Meat was tender and good....NO grease!
Fries ---Crunchy, gOOd! Lamar & me both liked that...again, NO grease.
I think, I will actually ENjoy using it....when, I Master the digital thingy. LOL
IF you have one, what's Your opinion of the Air Fryer?
Happy fryin folks.....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

"Money Pit"

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!