CRITIQUE......Results

This is from today....GOLDfinches are back,  in smaller numbers. They make lots of noise coming n going and stay ALL day!! Quite entertaining for us.
The other day I received an "evaluation critique" from 2 different people. At the moment, my feelings were slightly bruised! A few days have passed....I'm understanding in a more realistic, less emotional,  fashion.
My personal obsession is admitted. The retirement hobby of choice is my camera! Subjects include BIRDS, flowers, and trips.  There have been days when I stayed outside ALL day, snappin n snappin.!! It's joyful fun  for me.
I'm turning over a "new leaf" with a more "normal" attitude.
I'm re-training myself......snappin pics off/on within a day's time. LESS to  post.
The evaluation:  If I see one bird I've seen them all....don't need to see the bird in several 'positions'....I'm done after seeing one. Too many are posted.
Ok. I see things differently! I try w/my pics to show different birds and color "combos", in various places, sometimes even w/cute "face" shots.  I don't find that boring....sorry.( Then....we all have opinions and are free to make choices!)
Justin case (you know him!), I'm putting myself on a photo "diet".
This spring has been an unusually saturated bird population. So, maybe I saturated the eyes w/so many. Oops!
I am UNable/UNwilling to quit "cold turkey", just promise to put the brakes on, slow down and be @ peace w/my universe.  LOL



Comments

  1. Don't you pay any attention to your "critics". Whoever that was!! You take as many pictures as you want to and post whatever and how many you want! If they don't like it, they don't have to look!! I enjoy your pictures! I say keep on keeping on!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......