MEMORY of younger days !!



Everyone has pictures that remind them of another time...these do that for me!
My BFF, Barbara, took these when we worked at Kennesaw College. Barbara is a very talented photographer. She has done weddings, too.
These pictures remind me of my "younger" days!
BTG -- before the gray hair days!! hahaha
I still feel the same inside....but the yr. numbers have truly crept up too quickly!!
I always loved that dress (it was "silky"), the cameo ring (long gone), and the "M" necklace. It was just  a feeling, I  guess!
Thank you, Barbara, for memories of that day and time.
Guess I was a bit of a "ham", too....that's what keeps life interesting.....having FUN !! I still love to have FUN --I don't intend to let go of that, no matter the age numbers....

                                                    

Comments

  1. You still look just like that to me! I loved that dress, too, and I remember that necklace!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......