Photo-HOLIC !








There are many kinds of conditions which need medical attention...alcoholism, drugs, depression. However, I've not figured out what will "fix" me!
I'm addicted to a CAMERA and "shootin" pictures. What "cure" is there for me?
My family has chided me for years....uh oh, here comes Mom with the camera! Now, I'm even worse...haha  I now have a good camera w/Zoom that will "reach out and touch" whatever I want to capture.
Now, understand, I'm a basic point-and-shoot woman. I'm toooo lazy to study and learn about light, lenses and that important stuff! Know that I'll never be more than an amateur with a desire....what's wrong with that?
Retired people NEED structure to their lives!! lol  Honestly, I've "found" my niche....me and this camera go everywhere together. I LOVE catching "kodak moments" and enjoy looking for things I might otherwise pass on by without noticing.
The above 3 pictures represent Sat. & Sun. Heck, I took 78 pictures of those birds, had to dump a bunch which were poorly done, still had 26 for "show"!!! I used common sense and only posted 9...cause some are sorta repeats....kinda!
The goats are sooooo much fun! I heard the stunt plane, went out & shot it! It makes my life enjoyable and I find myself happier with "something" to do....cause I do it bout every day...hahaha
Looking forward to rejoining the Scavenger Hunt in April, too. Those outings are just a joy....
So, if you know a cure....KEEP it to yoself!! I'm happy just as I am....LOL
                      

Comments

  1. You take some really great pictures, too! I remember as a kid, you coming down every weekend with your camera and sometimes a stack of pictures to show Mama. Back then, it was so much harder to develop pictures. Expensive, too!! Now we can just upload to our computers and share on FB or our blogs. I cannot wait to see where the next five years take us! You keep on shootin' and sharin'!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......