LOVE ~~ Christmas JOY !


GRANDS....who live sooooooo far away in Michigan!!
Heartbreaking, that we seldom get to "lay eyes" on them in person........
I try to "keep in touch" as best I can. They both work, so it's hard on the phone. I do get Lucky, sometimes, and briefly chat on FB.
Christmas usually gathers the local Grands and family together. But.  I  truly do MISS these, now grown, youngens!
Recently, I  received these replies on FB:

Short, sweet, and means  MORE than they could ever realize.
Exactly what every GRANDma wants --to be Acknowledged and Loved !!
Sometimes.......it  IS  the small "things" that truly DO make us HAPPY.
Those two beautiful youngens are  Always on our minds, and Forever in our Hearts..........


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......