I'M a SURVIVOR ....

Got to get this out.....
This past week has been an emotional roller coaster, physically exhausting and painful to my bod!
It's been a very long time, since I've experienced a week like this one!
SNOW, Ice, Freezing weather keeps me INside the house ~Strike 1.
Lamar Fell in the snow, twisted his knee, and has been pretty much "down". He's getting better ~Strike 2. {when Lamar's "down", EVERYthing falls on me.} Lamar is so very much help, and does so much around here. I'm constantly thanking him for his part, it does take 2.!!
ARIEL, began having Seizures. It breaks my heart....she's been so sick ~not eat, drink, potty. I've 'bout lost my mind!  Strike 3
I keep reminding myself --
I  Know that is Truth. I have prayed, called His name, and it is beginning to "let up" ~~quite a lot.  THANK you, Jesus.  I could NOT have made it thru this week --without His grace and mercy.
The other amazing part of this impending recovery --
The Prayers, Love, concern and Support of so many ~~ FB friends, lifetime Friends, and my Cartersville Friends. THANK you all. You really DO help keep me motivated, positive and sane !!
FAMILY ~~all of them have called, been concerned and very Loving thru all these stresses. THANK God for my Family. They are my heart and soul.
Good News is ~~Lamar is getting stronger ~Ariel(so far today) hasn't had any more Seizures. And....I  Survived!!
Truly, I am Blessed ~ God's grace & healing, Family and Friends.
Whew!, just Breathe........

Comments

  1. It seems like sometimes when it rains, it pours. That's definitely what was going on there! So glad things are better! Keep praying and keep looking UP! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......