Blessings Daily 3

Today's blessing counted is our 31st WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.
We had lunch w/friends @ my fav restaurant. Lamar will choose his this weekend..as this was spur of the moment decision.
Included with the above very important celebration is LOVE. Love of good friends,family and new FB friends, too. Everyone has been so sweet and loving in their comments to us today.
My parents were married 25 years prior to my Dad's passing. I always remembered that in my dreams for a future for myself and the boys.
It took 7 looong yrs. to  happen for us. God truly works His plan in His time. I knew when Lamar first crossed our paths--he was the one--I somehow just knew with my heart.
Ours has not been a smooth road at times, but we learned to work as "one" to survive and get through the rough patches.
Lamar was well informed prior to our wedding. I told him up front, the  only way he'd get rid of me--was to bury me!! I was determined to live within a successful marriage and not ever relive the agony and pain of a divorce. 
Lamar loves our boys and they love him, too. It is wonderful to find, fall in love and marry a man who (his words) "loves those boys more than" he loved me. That was the cement of the yes to  marry him.
I look forward to continuing our "growing old together" and "till death do us part" of our vows.
God truly has blessed us. I work very hard NOT to take this life and my husband for "granted". I know Lamar is the very best gift God could have chosen for me. 
Don't fix what ain't broke......lol

Comments

  1. I love your Blessings Daily! I love this one the most so far. Lamar is a very special man and I agree, sent straight from heaven, at the right time. Happy Anniversary, y'all!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......