CLYDESDALES Live ...

Today, I got to see these Majestic, beautiful horses.!!
Bud is only a couple of miles from our house, so I did not want to miss this. Miss Vickie and I meandered on over there for the showing.
There were 2 beautiful moments I was able to "catch"..
 Dalmation - leaned over, nuzzled the driver for some Love!! He did "pet" him briefly....
This beautiful one, turned, looked right @ me !! (such sweet eyes)
It was such an enjoyable experience.{Gloria Price and I had seen a couple, a long distance away -in a pasture- @ Busch Gardens in Virginia.} Today was so much more!

 I've always been fascinated by the hair on the hooves...
 Dalmation....picture perfect !
 BOWS  in their tails! {see how "slick" they look!}
 Harness was very complicated...Roses threaded in there

 stretched out...
Hey! it was Windy!  LOL

In person, close enough to touch....A.Ma.Zing memory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

HAPPY Birthday, Gloria PRICE

"Money Pit"