Blessings Daily 8

FOOD! Wait, let me 'splain...
Today, Eric treated us to his chicken n dumplins...they were extremely tasty morsels, too!
The reason I love it when the sons share their food  is...I DON'T enjoy cooking as I did when I was younger....Lamar&I are only 2...it costs less to eat out for us than to buy & prepare store bought foods these days! Then, ofcourse, there is NO clean up, now, that is a very good reason to default on cookin!
Since we've retired, I DO cook, but very seldom. We do more breakfasts than any other cookin. Main meals are varied, according to our "taster" thermometer!(What food mood we're in that particular day.)
It is truly a blessing that both our sons are GOOD cooks. Sometimes, they share the tasty morsels with us and we LUV that! Either of them are independent enough to take care of food prep if the need arises....a plus if the "significant other" is truly sick/away and are unable to provide for them.
These guys grew up w/Lamar as their mentor in the kitchen. And you know from lots of posts, how very GOOD Lamar can cook! **ALL boys/men should learn how to cook & keep house!**
So, I enjoyed the blessing of home-cooked food, prepared by someone other than me! 
Hoping it happens again very soon......lol

Comments

  1. It absolutely is cheaper to buy out for one or two than it is to buy groceries! I've discovered that, too. I don't keep much food in the house anymore. Ami'd have a stroke if she saw my fridge! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......