MERRY-go-ROUND ....

This thang was such FUN ~ surrounded by nostalgia, and amazing history!
My Sat. was spent w/a group --BESbuds. I was contacted by Mary Jo(Page) Jeter a while back on FB. She invited me to join the group and attend the Turkey Creek Festival, Byromville, Ga.
Now. Mary Jo, and several other guys and girls{beautiful people} are "kids" who attended Byromville Elementary Sch. ~~same as me!!! Now. That's a Flashback indeed!
Mary Jo found this was for sale! She and Groves purchased it.....now, it sits in her back yard.
Ofcourse...I had to check it out and take a ride.!!
This is THE ORIGINAL merry-go-round that was a part of our Byromville Elementary playground!!! {I know, blew my mind, too!}
So....I was excited to "play" on it...We all went down, sat, rode around a bit, and talked, quite some time.!!
What a fascinating, FUN, nostalgic foray into being a Kid again!! {long ago!}
 Merilyn, Carol and me...
Merilyn, Carol and Mary Jo...

Some very beautiful Memories, happened on Sat. for me. It truly was ~ one, of the BEST days of my life.
What a "ride" this life takes us on sometimes......!!
{nevah too old for some good ol' FUN!!}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......