HAPPY Day ~ Giving THANKS

Today is Eric's birthday....am Happy and content, with those memories.
My yearly Physical was this morning. I'm so THANKful for a gOOd report. (waitin on blood work, yet)
Down 5lbs.; BP 112/70; kidneys doing ok; EKG - good. May be able to get "off" 2 pills{experimenting for 30days, on BP & Potassium changes}.
It was a good morning --'till my vein "rolled", while giving the Vampiress blood. Ouchie!
Then ~ the "other" gOOd stuff began ~ NO copay for Physical. Yesss.
Went to b'fast @ Shoney's. I luv their b'fast buffet...enjoyed the food {was haungry, fasting for blood work!} The waitress brought me more Tea ~told me SOMEone had  PAID  for my breakfast.!!! What a Nice surprise, indeed.
Even if it is Eric's birthday, ~ I celebrate this life, too!
It's truly ....a  gOOd  day for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

"Money Pit"