GOD in the posts ....

Above is the "plan" for the past 7 days.
Susan posted this, and I completed the posts.
There were a lot Less 'likes',  than I had hoped, to show up.!
But... As it stated, maybe, some lives were touched by these daily reminders of GOD's love. I hope so.
I  KNOW for sure....I could not get thru even one day, without praying to Him for help!
I  KNOW  for sure....my life might have taken a very bad turn, without His guidance, grace and mercy.
GOD gets me up every day, and I praise Him every day. That's just a Fact, in my life.
I have no better FRIEND and FATHER.  HE is the one who fills that role best, in my life.
GOD  Bless  all those who read the "reminder" each day. I hope, someone, may have found reassurance in these posts.
LOVE  you  all......



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......