TREASURE Chest ..

Wednesday was my day to celebrate! This was the day chosen,when all 4 of us could get together, for Lunch and some Fun. (b'day is on Sat.)
Picked up everyone, then on for Sue. Sue said she had to 'pick up' something @ Treasure Chest (nice store w/furn., beds, and some Y.S. type stock)
I was the last one inside the store. Noticed they were in the back corner, messin around! Went on back to join them and there's this....
 (this shot @ home)...Balloon, butterfly, purple pom-poms, boa, and AWEsome garden Bench!!
The girls had bought me a beautiful Bench, for my garden! It has leaves & vines --all over. LUV LUV it!
Well...I'm seldom @ loss for words, but this time, I definitely was totally Surprised.!! They got me.
{back story - I bought a beautiful sitting girl, on our store visit, celebration day of Vickie's b'day} It is still being painted, not yet ready to pick up.!!
The girls were hoping to present my finished garden Girl, sitting on the new Bench....
Just hoping, the painted Girl may be finished by Sat.!
It didn't stop w/that Wonderful surprise!! Also, was given these ...
 LUV this angel....has Friends sign, below the bow...
Garnet ring....(fashioned after Princess Di jewelry!)
These FRIENDS are truly a Blessing.
Note: I prefer the JOY of giving, being a Receiver, is tuff....but, oh, sooooooo much FUN!!
It was a beautiful day of celebration.....filled w/LOVE and FUN ~ oh...and great Food!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......