Today's FINALE!

The recall on my Camaro, over a yr. old, was completed today! {replace Ignition Switch}
I've been trying to complete this work, only to find roadblocks all along the way! Order not processed x2, keys not "in" -on 1st trip to get it done.
Today...a service tech w/some sense, got 'er done.!!
I even received the Service MANAGER's full attention this day! 
When the Mgr. ck'd for this tech....he found I DID have keys there for work to be done.!!{could have been done on my 1st trip!}  AND --there were 4 (FOUR) keys, not 2!! One set was ordered in Oct. 2014...the other in this yr.
Now, who would really need FOUR keys?
Apparently, I learned --a tech who had taken my calls --got Fired! Was told, there are still residual problems for customers this guy 'helped".
It was really an aggravating situation....being deluged by paper "reminders", time running out...blah blah blah
DONE.!! Breathing easier....
The day turned into a comedy!
 It was 40degrees, I wasn't dressed warmly enough, the wind was like Ice-----see, I was on Foot...walking @ the shopping center. {to pass the 2hrs.+ it would take for car repair}
No time for b'fast, had to be "in line" by 9am. So, I planned to eat a b'fast @ Target. {C'ville has b'fast nook} People...there was NO b'fast @ Target!
 So. Walked frm the back (of the center),  alllll the way to the front entrance.{freezzzzing my body!} Fairly sure, that Books a Million would @ least have coffee. {would be better than nothing!} They did. 
A little nook, "Joe Muggs". [Similar to Starbucks set up.] No muffins...but, Banana Nut bread -by the slice. It was AWEsome gOOd! I asked for decaf, so he brewed me some, and added 2 shots of CHOCOLATE for me!  Oh yeah. Now, it was bitter to me --so, in goes Raw Sugar....then, it was Yummie good. People, that's the closest I got to b'fast this morning. hmmm...not bad!
Overall...it wasn't a nightmare type day...just an 'experience'.!!{I kinda enjoyed the window shopping&alone time!}
 I was home by 1:30pm, left @ 8:30am.
Just HAPPY --it  IS  done.
Note: I did buy --ADELE's 25. Yep...all mine.!!! LOL








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......