35 CELEBRATION month....

Jan. 3rd was our anniversary ~ 35yrs. now. Sometimes...seems like yesterday, then other days, --like foEver.!!!!! Either way, I'm Happy and Thankful, for our time as a couple.
I wanted to "celebrate" our together time. This month, I've pulled every pic I can find....of us together.!! They became my Profile pic....
THANK YOU, everyone ~ for your sweet, loving remarks. Y'all have given such support, to us as a couple. I felt the Love.
 Every pic chosen, holds Memories, of our lives together. They took me "back" to those moments, and I have enjoyed the trip!
So....it is done. It was FUN!, time to move along....
Leaving a few of my Most fav pics here....





 ..and so it begins

 ..BEfore  the rings ..
 ..silly time!
Thank you, GOD, for planting me & the boys --where we were free to bloom and grow.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me, NEEDLES, YES!

"Money Pit"

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !