MAXINE ~

This ^, is where our 38yr. Friendship began...1981, Kennesaw College Campus Security.
We became BFFs, SISTA/Friends, she was an Awesome Mentor, and stepped in--as "Mother" figure, when my Mama passed into Heaven.
I began to take Maxine on trips ~ for her birthday ~ each year. Cabins by the water, & 1 trip w/HOTtub on deck!! made her Smile!
3x Gibbs Gardens (she loved the Flowers); Blairsville (Brass Town Bald); Dahlonega(Vogel State Park); Maggie Valley (hit ALL the shops @ Cherokee!!); Lake Guntersville (a FAV for her). We made 2 trips to Panama City (to visit Norah~a Dear friend). Couple of trips to Michigan. So. We Loved to go "trippin" together!! We laughed, ate well and just Relaxed on these trips.
As years progressed....we began chatting EVERY day.!!
We talked Family, grand kids, discussed our day with each other, and...tried to solve a few World problems!!!..LOL {I really MISS those calls & time chatting w/Maxine}
IF there is such ~ Maxine, I believe, was My "soul-sister". We shared similar family Values & Spiritual
beliefs. We laughed @ each other, and together ~ sometimes silly things would crack us up!!
I Am so SAD now....I Know I will See her again, when heaven's door opens for Me.....but. I MISS her, Every day.
The LOVE Maxine gave- -so freely & UNconditionally ~ that Is her Legacy. It was a BLESSING, that Maxine came into my life.
Soooo may Funny, Sweet stories and Memories remain in my Heart...Maxine will Always be there.
A few favorite pics ~
 ...her Hat.
 Renfo Valley...
 Maggie Valley
 Barnsley Gardens
Dahlonega ~ Happy in the Hot tub!!
She liked Lamar's Biscuits!!
(There are many more pics ~ but, will stop w/these!!)
IF, you were Lucky to Know Maxine ~ you are Blessed....as I certainly am.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......