HANDwritten Mistake!!

I'm very puzzled!! Today I received a HANDwritten letter from a Bapt. church in Water Valley, Miss. YES, Miss!!
It was a very sweet letter of sympathy for the "recent" loss of my mother...UGH  Most of you reading know Mama passed away in '03, not this yr.
Fact#2  The dang letter was addressed to me, including CORRECT add., and used my 1st name!! It was mailed Apr. 25th.
After reading it, I'm wonderin: HOW the heck did they get MY name & CORRECT add???? It dang right scarey!!
I researched. There really IS a pastor&church by that name, in that city. They have a "live" feed of their church services thru something called UPSTREAM....
Now....I quickly drafted & am mailing a letter to them tomorrow. Whomever was to get this letter, somebody's wires got crossed???
There seems to be no plausible explanation that I can determine.
I applaud their "outreach" program, but all the way to Ga. to get patrons?
And, YES, I was very discreet---just letting them know there had been some kind of "miscue"!!
WTH  do you guys think??????????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......