Made in the USA!!

This box of joy was purchased last Sat. Eric installed them for me and until this Fri. nite, no wind had been forthcomin!
There were gusty spurts of wind last nite and I finally got to hear these chimes @ their potential.
This particular one is Balinese.
It sounds beeeauuutiful!  
Now in my frugal upbringin, this was a bit pricey! I have mellowed w/age, and with encouragement from son&my friend...I GOT 'em!!
These are made in Austin, Texas
...maintenance free. ...acoustically superior....scientific design maximizes tonal purity&resonance...warranted for 7 yrs...& mailed warranty registration.
Sold as: Stradivarius of windchimes.
I LOVE these chimes....the melodies are really very sweet.


I know these chimes will make me very HAPPY over time and w/the blessing of gentle winds.....their melodies will soothe the soul!!


(chimes -- one of my FAVORITE things!)
                                                                                      





   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......