Engelbreit FIND!

I've always found Mary Engelbreit's work interesting...never purchased anything, but liked lots of them!!
During photo hunt today, I dropped in on several yard sales.
Saw this cutie & fell in love---it's got sunflowers(her interpretation)on pieces. Also, the bold red&black caught my eye. My kitchen/dining room has black w/white appliances....perfect match!
Now, yrs. ago I was a rabid--uh, avid--collector of miniature tea sets. It got soooo out of control....think I had about 30 of them. Began "paring down" the last couple of yrs. Got rid of ALL of them, except, kept 4 of my most favorites. Have not seen one I would buy since then...
Felt like this item might have been done by her--it's sooo similar. Well, went on website & got diddily squat! Mostly, she has handmade creations & recipes now.
Then.......went to "wash" it up....guess what I found?  A paper label on the bottom of the plate ---- her logo,her name@ME Ink....I was so totally happy!!!!!!!  lol  
Then --- on the right side it read -- Made In China!!!!!!!! UGH...
I still LUV it,tho. Think it's sooooooooo cute and and such a neat find.
I will adhere to the rule of a NON-hoarder: If you bring something new in, you MUST get rid    of something old.....That IS working for me these last few years. Clothes, included.
It was a FUN find............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......