...A Necessary EVIL!!

HATE - dislike intensely,be sick of,loathe,feel malice to,object to & look on contemptuously.
That's the emotions this pix evokes within me!!!!!!!!!!
Necessary evil - Cambridge dictionary (British English) states ...something you do not like doing but which you know must be done....

Since Wed. the above items have encroached into my mostly happy life!! Was using 1 of them, then Dr. added a new one, plus suggested taking 2 of the one I was avoiding....UGH! 
It must be noted that I DO NOT like drugs...I despise having to take those things,even which promote me stayin on this earth a while longer...lol
Now, these heavy-duty pain meds. seem to be controlling my ability to motivate freely! These + heating pad & my bed! Most of the last few days have been spent drugged out & confined to bed, just to ease the pain. Even simply walkin hurts after a small window of time...UGH.
Now important to know is that I have a very LOW tolerance to pain meds....if I take a mere Benedryl, I can be knocked out for 3-4hrs....so these little devils really knock me down hard!
Today is my best day so far since Wed. I've been UP & out of bed since about 7am today....YEAH! Now, that being said, I'm hoping tomorrow will even give me more "alive" time...lol
I found that if I put my heating pad in my computer chair, I can at least do this....no housework, loading dishes, and especially NO riding in a vehicle...:((   (tried that ridin thang Sat....it sucked!!) 
I truly believe these pain meds are a necessary evil...w/emphasis on the evil! The way these kinds of drugs make me feel is definitely NOT my idea of livin...lol
I cannot fathom how people can "do" drugs & live...there can be no quality of life w/such loss of usefulness & disorientation, + the feeling of no energy to move the butt along...lol  
This is my 2nd round w/hip-leg problem...believed to be a sprain or pulled muscle(s). Thankfully, these 2 have come w/loooong separations in time!
I'm lookin fwd to each day being easier to go "off" these evil thangs!!
Just sayin.....I gotta do what I gotta do---but I DON'T have to like it...lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......