Proof.....

I'm "certified" now...haha
Took "test" to see IF I'm compatible w/a Pekingese as a pet....This sums that query up pretty well....Profound Pekingese Dog Freak....:))


Ariel (my now baby girl) is our 3rd peke...#1 was Toby...Eric won him off a tv show waaaay back. Toby was chosen frm Atl. Humane Society. #2 was CD and she was a gift and transplanted frm Michigan....#3, Ariel, was purchased out of Alabama. So, we've  enjoyed Pekes from Atl., Michigan and Alabama!
All 3 of these "babies" have brought us much companionship, joy, fun and LOVE. Pekes luv to be luv'd....
So, I know I'm a tested PEKE FREAK.....that's ok w/me. There are terms I  would not like associated w/my  name but Peke Freak is ok with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......