3 Muskeeters....thru the years!

BFF now is a texting term. In my life, these 2 women have been that and soooo much more thru the years.
We 3 have shared fun, sadness, happiness and emotions that cover all types of situations. 


                                                  Now, as we're growing older, we find ourselves separated by distance. Our hearts are still very much "in touch" always. We visit as we can and converse by phone & internet.              
Our lives are forever intertwined...these women are most precious to me. They got me thru some very difficult times &years of my life!
(Found these pix while ramblin today.) There's nothing more precious than the memories we keep. 


I'm soooo blessed that these 2 women are in my life. 
No woman could ask for more than LIFE-time friends. Trust, loyalty and being able to actually depend on their "words" as their "bonds" when they speak is priceless.


Gloria, Alice and I will forever be BFFs and more....
I hope  everyone has  people like these in their lives.....



Comments

  1. Aww, that is precious!! What a beautiful tribute to the friendship you all share. Y'all are an inspiration to every life this amazing friendship touches. I love all of y'all so much and am so glad that Mama has such dear friends! Thank you for this. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......