Technicolor Palette

This weekend I tripped on over to Ala. to visit Maxine.
After reaching Summerville and onto Mentone....oh, God's palatte bout took my breath! The reds are brillant, the oranges, and yellows are "on fire" all thru the mountainous areas.
These few pictures in NO way represent what I saw....just some patches I could get a pix. It's frustrating because it's hard to just ride thru and be unable to stop in the middle of the road for pix!! Traffic was too frequent.
*this tree to my left is in front of Max's house....








The brillance of the colors  just boggle the senses! It's like being in a technicolor world and goes on for miles....NO ONE can use a paint brush as beautifully as God....
This clump of bushes also caught my attention...


Leaf-lookers must get overwhelmed at times, as I did on this trip! C'ville has colors too, but after this trip, they seem "washed out"!!
If you get a chance to ride thru mountainous areas, I highly recommend the joys of taking that drive. The views are just indescribable....it's a must see for yourself. Only wish I had been able to capture the brillance and beauty of it all....it's etched into my memory for sure! 
Technicolor palette should be on everyone's bucket list...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......