MONET....

I have loved this painting, from the first time I ever really "noticed" it. In my fantasy....those 2 kids were Chellsey & Brandon coming down the hill! I don't know why. My beautiful Chellsey, and handsome Brandon both have darker hair. It just "hit" me in some unexplained fashion.
I purchased a poster-sized copy of this. It remained on my porch for years. It got "lost" to another change in mood, I guess.
Wonder if we ever understand why a certain piece of art affects us......Can't remember if my love of Sunflowers began before, or after this caught my attention.
Tonight.....while browsing on Pinterest, I found this picture:
This is the painter, Monet. Quite an interesting fella!
Now I have a visual of the "designer" of this affection.
Above is a picture taken @ Gibbs Gardens. This is their interpretation of the MONET bridge. Neat-0.
There are other of Monet's paintings I like....but the grandkids & the sunflowers will always be my favorite!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......