BLUE Review.....

Today was out of the house! Reported to my  car dealership for 2 itty-bitty maintenance items on Baby. Ralph( yes, we're on a 1st name basis!!) advised it would be an hr. or so.* They were slammed w/teachers off this week, trying to get in/out for vacation trips.*
Arrived early....'bout 45min. (wanted in/out asap!) Proceeded to "wait" area. At 10:30, I went back to check "status" of work. Duh. There had been a "mix-up" and would be another 1-1 1/2hrs. Now, you know how that affected my pleasant personality. LOL
So....Ralph offered to "talk" to the mgr. and "move things along". Ok....then give me a driver, or a car, so I can go get vittles! He did! (but the  joke was on me, as I see it!)
This is what I so sweetly received to drive:

*that's Vickie in the car*
That ugggggleeee thing was UNbelievably  SMALL inside. We were almost sitting in each other's laps!! Then, when we arrived----I barely was able to get my legs outta that thang! (learned  to let seat baaaaack alllll the way, so I could get out!)
My Camaro is a "cadillac" in space vs this thang. !!
This Buick is a brand spankin NEW one---plastic still all over everything. Liked the color. The one positive asset is the back up CAMERA. Dang. That really is a Neat-0 feature!!

The FUN was brunch @ IHOP. It was delish and we both enjoyed our food!
Hit the mall......Bath&Body Works, then took that Blue thang back to it's destination.!! Happily.
Picked up my Baby.....off to Bed,Bath&Beyond.
The "cherry on top" was when Ralph reduced my charges on the work done! *appreciated*
 Guess Ralph  felt bad about the
"mix-up" and the Blue thang---(No charge!!) Thank you very much.........
It was a twisted, yet interesting trip today!!
THANKS to my "go buddie"<Vicke> for chaperoning me....LOL



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......