MAXINE'S Poem.......

Y'all know this woman. She is a BFF/2nd Mama/Mentor since 1981. I can't tell ya how Much I LOVE this woman.
Tonight, as we were talking---she said, I wrote a poem today. You wanna hear it? Ofcourse, I told her, so she recited her ORIGINAL poem for me.
(Now---you do understand, we two are on the "same wave lengths" at our ages!!! So this is TRUE of me, too.)
the poem:

I don't like to COOK, COOK, COOK
I don't like to clean, clean, clean....but
I DO like to go to my computer and LOOK, LOOK, LOOK!!

Y'all I 'bout fell OUT of my chair laughing!!!!!!!!!!(and just barely missed a pottie run!!!!)
Maxine and I are so much "alike" sometimes, it smells into the distance.!!!!!!   LMAO

I hope I did your Poem justice, Maxine. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......