SPIRIT.....sorta !!!

Spent a couple of days, chasing the secular part of the Christmas spirit. Clean, dust, remove and then add the stuff ya want to show. It's truly a back-breakin process...I have to use a ladder in most places!! (yea, ya can stop voicing the "short" jokes in ya head now...!!  LOL)
I have found this a most difficult endeavor for the past few years. At my age (yea, I know...older!!), there is the obvious absence of KIDS. Empty-nest syndrome sucks on holidays---more than other times.
It's even harder since the local GRANDS have gotten older. They wanna be home, NOT @ GrandMa's house.
(We sometimes go there, just to be a small part of their Christmas.)
It's an awesome type of "lonely" -- missing the excitement of children on Christmas morning! Unable to be a real "part" of that fun anymore!
Anyway. I made some small attempts.! Just don't have the "heart" for decorating these days!
 Welcome MUST have Jingle Bells....


 LUV my "beanie" Santa..

 My FROGS....they "croak"  Jingle Bells!! Ariel likes 'em!

Beginning to listen to Christmas music...that moves the mood forward. So many beautiful songs and voices.
Well. A tree...probably get a small one and put in the LR corner.
Have a very MERRY Christmas ...(the quiet will be here!!)






Comments

  1. Awww, that all looks beautiful!! I've never had kids around my house but you see what I do every year. I do it for ME. You do it for you and Lamar! Get that tree up so I can see it! :) Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......