Obsession ....EXposed in Print !!

Wednesday yet another, "last yr." compilation came out for FB. !
A friend had done a Loop back for 2013. This one gives numbers -- posts, shares and who "likes" ya stuff.
I did it....
WOW! Now that is amazing to me.
If ya know me....then, yep, that reflects my "on time" with FB. It doesn't ever seem like a lot of time spent here, but, I can see------yep. I do.  LOL
I learned long ago, "visit" a while, get up and do "chores", errands and such. Then.....I'm back again!
Retirement has been a huge adjustment. FB has given me opportunity to keep in contact with--friends, family, and an outlet to make "new" friends! 
Guess, sometimes, Obsession--in this case, FB,--may be a useful tool to keep one's sanity! 
Anyway....I enjoy my time on FB. I can't find a legitimate reason to apologize for those numbers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......