SHENANIGAN.......

I am blessed with 2 sons.....both are free-spirited, mischevious and enjoy a bit of fun! They both share my sweet Daddy's spirit of "pickin"/mischief on everyone around them!
Monday, I was busy making sure to get that "obligatory" pic of me w/my sons before Eric left. 
Neither of them are very enthusastic about my camera hobby! Marc was the most hesitant...So. I told him come on and get 'er done!
Marc ran toward me quickly, tried to pick me up,had the tight squeeze going on --very playfully and joking. I'm unsure if my feet left the floor, but it may have happened!! Everyone was laughing, I was hollering to put me down/stop, and everyone was "in the moment". *you had to be there to know how really funny it was!!!*
Pattie had the camera and tried to "catch" the shananigans.
This is what she got --after he turned me loose.
You can see Marc beside me. 
Whew! What an experience....for an ol Mama.   LOL
(I can testify -- Marc is a strappin, strong man!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

"Money Pit"

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!