CHARM --ed, my Dears !!!!!

THANK you, DENISE JACKSON, for introducing me to a new bird term. 
I follow her beautiful Photography, plus, she loves birds and flowers....a kindred spirit.!
I've been seeing an increase in our yellow Finches. From 1 single, to 4, and the last couple of days -- a doz. @ least!!
Denise found that the term for a "gathering" of Finches is.....a  CHARM!! Go figure....who knew? I think it's a good term.....these pretty Finches do sorta "charm" ya into watching them!!
My latest examples of CHARM:
 today ~~ @ feeders
today ~~ ground feeding
Friday  ~~ ground feeding 

We are happy they have returned. Lamar, however, will be visiting Tractor Supply more often, as they eat steadily ALL day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......