PRAYERS Requested ....PLEASE Hook-Up to this train!!

At this time, there are @ least 4 women I LOVE who need PRAYERS.!! These four are all loving women of GOD, great mothers/grandmothers, beloved Friends and ~~ part of the prayer group who pulled me thru my darkest, sick days.
No names. Just this:
1. Fighting PAIN of kidney stones and probable surgery
    soon. W/hopes to save the kidney.
2.  Surgery coming soon for breast lump; whatever
      treatment follows.
3.  Surgery soon to remove Thyroid mass and thyroid
      itself.
4.  Fighting  bacterial Pneumonia.

Prayer is THE most powerful tool. I believe, when it's done "en masse", it works even better!
All these women are very SPECIAL in my life. I Pray they go thru these "valleys" and come out whole and well again.
(THANK YOU  all for your prayers on my behalf.)
Now I'm asking for these women I Love....
I hope this Prayer chain will grow and the love, grace and mercy will cover these wonderful women.
Thank you  for your prayers, support and Love.
You are  ALL  precious to me.
GOD Bless each one.........
****UPdate: 5/7/14
TWO of these women are having Surgery Thursday morning.
Please, KEEP them in prayers as they go thru these surgeries. God has them in his loving, healing arms. THANK you, again, for your prayers, love, and support for these beloved women. ****




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......