LIFE Lessons ~~ Pt. 2 Learning Again!

Pt. 2   It's all about the  LOVE
This "journey" w/acute illness has been one of the toughest I've experienced, in my 65yrs.!! The "comeback" seems slow at best! I'm almost there, I can see the "light" before me~I just can't get there fast enough to pacify me!!
The outpouring of LOVE is most humbling, and a bit overwhelming @ times!
Prayers, beautiful cards, the calls, FB messages, flowers (frm a home garden & potted), special "packages" of goodies, visits at the hospital and home, food delivered, use of a friend's housecoat....I know I'm forgetting some things!! ugh. ALL of these wonderful expressions of LOVE and support frm Family, Priceless Friends and FB Friends/Family have really been appreciated. There aren't enough ways/words to convey my THANKS to each one of you.
I know that I am "too blessed to be stressed". I'm absolutely Positive~~the people in my life are the cream of the crop, straight off the top!!
And, LOVE can't be noted w/o praising LAMAR. This man has been totally loving, devoted, caring and has run his wittle legs off, trying to keep things moving 'round here! GOD surely knew who was best to place in my life! I thank GOD every day for Lamar.
I made a promise when my sweet Mama passed into her heavenly home ~~ I would try and be as much like her as I possibly could muster up! She was so very loved by people, family and friends. Mama always was busy w/God's work in her church and loving everyone. Mama was a true example of God's best work. I DO miss her every day~~she was my very best FRIEND, too.
Bottom line ~~ Thank GOD for   ALL  of you in my life. YOU  make my world turn......and always, I  KNOW, it turns with  L O V E  ........




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......