OCTOBER .....a GOOD month !

As most know, October is the month of my birth !
I was so very Blessed this year, in so many Happy, Fun, wonderful ways.
Blessings include so many loving Friends, FB Friends, and family. I believe Oct. was "my" celebration of Life this year !
Abundance of sweet memories....
 PURPLE ~~ was the "theme" - hair & clothes !!
 B'day LUNCH w/girlFriends  @  Red Lobster ..
 STUPID Geisha Rubber hat !!, Supper w/Lamar @ Tokyo Restaurant ..
 Beautiful  FLOWERS --frm Donnie, Pam n family ...
 UNexpected "beauty" frm the girlFriends ~~PANDORA bracelet w/2 silver Butterfly charms. Wow!
 Loving, Sweet Cards ~~frm Friends n Family ...


My personal "treats", for meeee !!  LOL

I felt more Love than can be described. ! FB birthday wishes --just upsized the Fun. Appreciated EVERYthing.
Then.....there's AMI and her Art. !!!!!
This, my friends, is the Beautiful mixed media Art piece Ami created.....for  meeeee! What an EXcellent way to "blow" the month on out !!
This is very SPECIAL to me ~~both her Art, and the reason behind this creation. 
This year, I hit #66 ~~now, I also Graduated in '66 !! Somehow, that is a "milestone" of sorts, to me.  
I was just, "in love", w/the birthday card Ami sent me on the computer. The design was so awesome.
So.....I asked if she would, design a mixed media art piece of this card. Ami is an A.Ma.Zing artist. This piece is just sooooo beautiful to me ~~and it will always be a favorite Memory of #66 !
(this will be hanging in my room !)
The happy Bonus ~ the beautiful, handmade card she sent with the canvas.
THANK YOU  everyone, again, for making my birth month so very  AWESOME and so much  Fun......
I   LOVE  you  all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......