The CIRCLE Closed.....

{My heart is so full of joy! Thanksgiving w/Family is such a great blessing.}
 I was able to fulfill a long, OVERdue return to Bonnie.
So many years ago, I can't put a number to, I came into possession of 2 beautiful, engraved Christmas ornaments. 2 things I knew --they needed to return to their owner, and, there was a story to be learned about them.
 I'd "find" them ~ know I needed to mail them, ~~only to "find" again, the same precious items, ~~still in my possession! Frustrating indeed!  {It seems they just kept getting "lost"/moved, and the follow through didn't happen.!!}
It  DID happen. Soon after Bonnie arrived (Wed. night) I presented them to her. It was such a sweet moment....
 ..uncovering them
Now. They are back where they always belonged....in her hands.
The story ~~she and her Mom (our beloved Evonne) had been together when they were purchased. Then, Bonnie actually did the engraving ~~Summer, Draven ~~ on them herself. Wow! I 'bout cried. Bonnie was very happy to have them.
I truly regret, I was negligent, in a timely return.!! But. This was a great time ~~Christmas really is soon.!!
Now I know......the "rest of the story".






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

Me, NEEDLES, YES!

"Money Pit"