BELIEVE it .....or Not!!!

SAD, but true....
Ronda and I were out shopping @ Kohl's today.
I found, much to my surprise, a pair of comfy, WIDE tennis shoes....
Bought them!
We left the store {I was a bit tired!}. Sat on the bench outside for a while. Then, decided to go to Steak n Shake, for her to eat, and me to have a Milkshake {1st one in a very loooong time!}
Left there....did a bit more shopping. She brought me home....my car was being cleaned and washed.
When she got ready to leave....realized I didn't bring my new, wonderful Shoes inside. Ronda checked the van...they were Not there!
Finally.....figured out the scenario. I had left the bag, w/the PAID for shoes!! --sitting next to that dang 'rest' bench @ Kohl's.!!!!! UGH
Geez. Called and went back..ofcourse, none "turned" in. So...somebody is wearing, a wondermous pair of Filas tonight --and, it AIN'T me!!!!!!
How I'm handling this awesome SCREWup?  Somebody, who needed Shoes, much More than me, has them now.!!
Lesson learned ~ 
Next shopping trip - if I buy anything -- put someone ELSE, in charge of getting my purchases, INto the vehicle.
Guess I'm doing well @ this "growing old gracefully" thang....LOL




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Money Pit"

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......