The JOKE on ME!!!!!!

I knew the GRANDS were spending the night on Sat.
I was....EXcited.....jus a bit!
My life has been Blessed w/males...and I love them all.
That out there.....I'm totally awed by the 3 Females, now in my life.!!!  Chellsey, Brittni, and Kamryn....the grandDAUGHTERS.
Ok. So. I wanted the room Kam sleeps in, to be "girlie".. On the bed, goes Flowery bed sheets and Pink spread.
{Hunter's room....dark green sheets, muted gold spread.}
I had NO clue what was about to transpire! LOL
The 2 of them had a discussion, prior to arrival here.
End result ~ Hunter took the tv room {decked out "girlie"} and Kam, the other bedroom {more male colors}!!
Now, the reasoning....Hunter wanted to use his X-Box {No tv in that 'prepared' room!!} They had already made the decision. Kam brought her Tablet, so she could do whatever, w/o the tv.  okey dokey!!
GRANDma was "crushed"...not really, ya know.!!! I wanted to do something "Special", for Kam....in my small fashion.
Guess I blew this one. LOL
Kids.......ya just gotta LOVE 'em !
{btw....neither of them cared about colors n such!!!}




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Money Pit"

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......