FILA Pt. 2 ....the SURPRISE!!!!!

IF, you read my blog BELIEVE it...or Not!!! on Mar. 8th, then you'll understand this story.

On Saturday, Eric & Pattie went to town....to p/u milk&bread for us. Innocent enough?  As I learned, not quite all the story!
ERIC walks onto the porch, hands me a bag, w/a lg. shoe box in it. I laughed, and joked --ya buy me some shoes? {Eric loves to "show off" new shoes!}
He calmly said, open it Mom and look....ya'll, there are NO real word descriptions, for that moment in time!  Inside was a pair of FILA shoes, size 8 Wide --for me. wOw! just wOw!! I Cried....it was an emotional moment for me.
They fit well, memory foam, walking shoes! {like wearing bedroom shoes....ohhhh so comfortable!}
Backstory I learned later ~
ERIC had a "co-conspirator" in this purchase....none other than ~ RONDA!!! Dang....that girl Keeps a "secret"!! very well. LOL
Ronda Knew about the shoes....before I showed her! Eric had called her, to get my shoe size. {after he learned my sad, pitiful story!} Eric searched, a lot, for them {need a Wide shoe!}
Moving along.....they found ONE pr. @ our Kohl's, HERE, in C'ville. Go figure!! So....Eric n Pattie, bought them for me.
I have Thanked them--a LOT!--, but I'm still trying to absorb this A.Ma.Zing surprise....
I really APPRECIATE the shoes--I'll wear & enjoy them....
{Pattie told me that Eric was "focused" on getting those shoes for me.} wOw!
I truly AM Blessed.... TWO wonderful, Loving SONS...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

HAPPY Birthday, Gloria PRICE

"Money Pit"