Soap Box ~ JEANS !

I've observed young girls/some younger women ~ wearing the Cutest jeans!!....for years. Heck, I bought "decorated" jeans for Kammie, when she was younger.
I set aside my fascination w/these cuties ~ maybe I'm just tooooo old for that!
NOPE!
On a recent shopping trip, to the outlet mall....I actually Bought myself a pair!! {@ Christopher&Banks} I know...I was "trippin".  LOL  The wonderful side effect ~ a smaller size actually Fit!!
{that was the best part!!}
These are THE most comfortable, soft, wearable jeans I've owned! The material is a bit 'stretchy', but holds the shape very well. {+it doesn't look as tho, 2 families moved Out of the backside of them!!} LOL
So. Here's the pics.....feel free to state your opinion...


I now KNOW, if ya like a "style", it fits and is comfortable ~ DANG the age{it's only a number}.!!
I don't give a rip what others may say/think. So. There.
L O L .....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!