GRATITUDE....x 3 !!

Some might say....I'm a "bit" OCD....just sometimes. LOL
There's this ....get a scenario, in my head, and Refuse to let go, until it takes wings!!
These three women, made my scenarios happen.!
1. Stacey West > May 2014
I was so DARN happy w/THIS Hat.! {@ the time Ginger sent it, I wasn't too active!} I wanted a pic, so I could show Ginger, I was lovin this Hat.!!! {turns out....this Pic was "most Liked" that year!}. Go figure....

2. Ami Hall Godfrey > June 2015
After I received my Hat....wanted so Dang bad, to have a pic w/sweet Alice. Both, in our Hats.{it finally happened, almost a yr. later!}Think? I borrowed Ginger's hat for the pic!.... This one picture, is a True TREASURE to me! I have only a couple of pics w/Alice. {SISTA/FRIEND--lifetime.}

3. Ronda Dover Hall > June 2016
Dreamed of having my pic...w/Beautiful SUNFLOWERS.{a FAV flower for me}.
I am sooooooooo HAPPY w/this picture.

The real "feely" part is....I  LOVE these women....even, BP.   Before pics!!
THANK you guys....my Heart is Happy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

HAPPY Birthday, Gloria PRICE

"Money Pit"