TIME well spent ....!

ENjoyed LUNCH w/Marc, Hunter, Kammie and Lamar Thursday. We ate @ the kids fav place --Steak n Shake.!!
{honestly, Lamar LOVES their Milkshakes, too!!}
Sadly,....don't get to have much "face time" w/Marc, these days. Nor, do we see Hunter very much! This teener is staying at home.....growing, becoming more independent, I guess! We still Enjoy our Kammie each week.
The LOVE I see, between Marc n these Grands, almost makes my heart burst wide open! I'm PROUD of the DAD he has become...
 is he Happy, or what?? !!! LOL
Sorry, Kammie,....she chose to taste the goodness, right as I clicked!! But....still ok pic of the 3.
Hoping we can continue our "meet/greet/eat" thru the Summer days.
They both are just growing toooooooo Fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

Me, NEEDLES, YES!

"Money Pit"