BLUE Bird BLUES!!!

 This Beautiful bird showed up, first in March..and here--end of April.
 IF, I had only known...what a "thorn in the backside" this experience would become....I probably would have RUN the 2 of them away!!
I'm Serious y'all!! I Need some TLC n Sympathy...
The pair of Blue birds took up residence, in this birdhouse. They have been here for some time...
The last couple of weeks!{yes!}....this male has decided my baby C..and sometimes the GMC...are his Personal POOPIN site!!!!
geeZ!!! I have "cleaned" poopie Off my CLEAN car (just cleaned on Fri.)..Multiple times per day. The Nut won't STOP. UGH.!!!!!!
Y'all...I'm 'bout ready, for 'dem babies to be w/o a Daddy!! Really.
(I tried misting him w/water hose....no progress.)
Yes...he's beautiful....but what a Devilish stinker!!
Any ideas?
Can't wait for these babies to be OUTTA here!!.....mostly, the Daddy one.!!!!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY Birthday, Gloria PRICE

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

Blessings Daily 13