OCT. 17th.....BirthDate Celebration/Reflections...

There IT is ^ ....!!
old joke :
I AM Blessed.
Health is fair....aches, pains, crackin/poppin!, but doing well "for my age".  LOL
Happy to arise each morning, get things done, and ENjoy my life. (A bit slower, on the movin thang, but Still...able to go/do things necessary each day.)
At this time in life....HAPPY to have a Great, Loving Family; 2 Wonderful SONS; beautiful GRANDkids; Awesome Friends; Amazing Husband (36yrs. now!); never forgetting..2 Loving Parents, who paved my life path&growth. 
Life IS gOOd.
Wisdom comes barreling @ ya....after 69yrs.!
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH.....the Best things to Learn, &incorporate into every day life. Never give up. Treat others, as you want to be treated. The Past is gone, the Future is unknown, LIVE...each day truly is a PRESENT. Do your best, to take care of You....especially, if you need to assist/care for another in your life. {these are some of my present goals.}



^ these are parts, of Who I am....

*I'm the Woman on the right end of this pic!*
{this shows our Life Cycles...}

GOD has truly BLESSED my life....from beginning, on up to now. PTL for his Grace & Mercy, on my crazy life doings!!
I'm still here.....
It's my Birthday.....and I'm a HAPPY woman.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY Birthday, Gloria PRICE

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

Blessings Daily 13