Pre-Birthday CELEBRATION...

Countdown has begun....6 days .... to 69! Ohhhh......yes.!!
GOD has blessed me so much, thru all these years.
Among my blessings......these 3....Beautiful, Loving, Generous, Loyal, Supportive, Caring, Funny, Amazing women:
FRIENDS > Ronda, Vickie, Sue
Monday was a day of Celebration....for me & for Vickie.
(her b'day is Sept. 29th) We decided to put ours Together...Twice the FUN!
Dinner @ Olive Garden....QT time spent having delish food, a wittle drinkie-poo, & fellowship...we Laughed...a lot!
They always are, "over the top" w/gifts.!!(I get a bit overwhelmed, and am always surprised.!!) Everything they do, is So much Appreciated. This one was Not an exception.
 beautiful Angel pic...
Awesome frame for pictures....ART! piece!

+ Gift card @ Starbucks; Gift card, for Pro photographer, for Me!! (now y'all Know....I'm not a "Me" pic person. LOL)..but I'm delighted, by the opportunity to "play" @ this "Me" thing..(I love this photographer's work!) + (lunch was Paid by them!)
So....that Whole day (Mon.9th) was Wonderful and Fun. (also, a bit-o shopping!)
I am so Thankful for these Women in my life.
It was a great "pick-me-up" celebration....I won't forget.
Life IS good, FRIENDS always make it better.
Happy October to you All...























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

Me, NEEDLES, YES!

"Money Pit"