Christmas JOY!!!

I am so HAPPY w/these 2 beautiful Butterflies! L side --bought Myself, near my birthday; R - Eric&Pattie gave me.
The "boxed" chains are so Cheap n Thin! I was Afraid to wear them...don't want to lose the butterflies! (Even had chain clip replaced on L one)....{my ol' fingers can't hook them bittie suckers!!} Eric&Pattie's was a better clip! {both were a bit short--for my "fat" neck!!}LOL
Today....Ronda & me were @ Kohl's. I was busy, watch shopping {a weakness!}, while she was buying something...fairly close to me.
I asked her if she found something....she said yes....but nevah offered to show me! Hmmm....
We get into the car...she hands me this box, and says Merry Christmas!
I was so Surprised! Ronda bought me this BEAUTIFUL, sturdy, Sterling Silver chain --for my Butterflies!!
Now. I'm not easily left speechless!!!....but this "took my breath" for a moment.! It IS Awesome....
Now, I can wear my beautiful Butterflies...Confidant, the chain won't break, or that I'll lose my pretty Butterflies.
THANK YOU again, Ronda....you Rock. This is such a Sweet, Appreciated gift.
So much JOY....and it's Christmas!
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me, NEEDLES, YES!

"Money Pit"

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !