Age of Wonder

12/15/2010
This day smacks me right into the reality of my life's season! It's legal and now my mind must wrap around this idea. My 1st Social Security check was deposited today!!!!!! Here I am...but, how the heck?, did time fast forward me!!
Most days I am feeling well, energy rating is up and the day is filled with much activity. Other times, not so much!! I am blessed to be healthy, still able to move about with all my body parts in tact, still ok to drive (just being extra careful & NO night driving!), can communicate with all I meet and still have an appetite(sometimes "out of control" on cravings, I admit!).
At 62, I am blessed with a loving family, top-of-the line true friends,the most beautiful 4 grandkids and a husband that loves me.
So, being in this time of my life is amazing. My boys now have children of their own, living their lives their way!! Many of those I love dearly have passed on and are greatly missed.
Looking forward to the years yet to come, I can only pray that LOVE is always here and around me. So, with hope and a grateful attitude, I move forward to whatever else is ahead.
I've always heard the saying, it's not the destination, but the journey that keeps us moving forward. I definitely am happy to be here to continue moving along this journey.................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......