How Does It Live??

There is a bush next to my bird "garden". This bush is sad, but still amazing in it's own way!
I thought this yr. that no "blooms" would be on it....yet, here it is:
The birds who visit us LOVE this bush. It seems to be their "landing" and waiting location! All the birds wind up there at some point. (as you've seen in my pix)

This is a bush....when you see it, you immediately notice how it has bent over w/time. The itty-bitty branches, if broken, are hollow & dry. Yet, there it is.....green w/flowering blooms, or whatever they're called, each year......at least, again this year!



 It leans heavily to the left, from this angle. One long limb already touching the ground.

Maybe this bush carries a message, you think? A message that even as aged and bent as it is.....it is still being USEFUL! It is a "haven" for the birds, and I do still enjoy the white "blooms/flowers" it shows off every year.
It is an amazing nature display to me......but then, ALL nature amazes me!! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......