CONNECTIONS...

I have always believed that we humans are all connected, in some way. We all have had moments when we exclaim....it is a small world!
There have been 2 such happenings in my life. Both close in timing.
These two BFs have been my loving friends for years. Both have come into my life since Lamar & I married. He moved me to Cartersville in '81. These women have saved my "homesick" butt many times over!!
One, Maxine, I met while working; the other,Miss Vickie,  is mother to boys who have grown up with ours.
Spent time w/both, talked about one to the other, and nothing seemed odd. One day, out of nowhere, a connection was acknowledged. These 2 women (both my friends) had grown up living across the street from each other as young adults! It was "surreal".....funny, and now we spend time together when we are able. duh....it IS a small world!
Recently, I learned that our sweet Stacey is connected to a lifetime BF (childhood thru adults)!! Again, "surreal"....funny, too. Stacey's cousin is married to my  lifetime friend's son!!! Yes. ...it IS a small world!
Since I began Pinterest.....I've decided we are all alike in the most basic areas. (I "pin" a lot; travel thru unending sites; domestic and foreign).
I see a definite, true pattern among all of us.....even if we consider ourselves "strangers".
Things we pin reflect basic moral values (honesty, trust, respect). I also see LOVE.....it makes our worlds go round. We tend to have familiar pet peeves and each have definite "spiritual" tendencies. That's why we can "pin" our likes, dislikes, dream fantasies and spiritual likes......always among ourselves.....no matter where we live, work, worship, or our ethnicity.
That is so amazing to me. I think I've always believed that.....but "cyberspace" has proven it to me!!
God intended for all humans to get along.....to be one brotherhood of man. I think we are.....if we just take time to notice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!