HAPPY Birthday, Mama...

This beautiful, sweet, loving woman is my MAMA.
God called her home in '03, and she is sorely missed.
Today is her birthday.
When Lamar & I decided to get married, I wanted to tie that knot on the 3rd. I love that my wedding anniversary is the same date as my Mama's birthday.
In my mind.....this is honoring what she taught us.
LOVE.
My Mama loved EVERYbody. She especially loved kids, her family and friends, and the church family. She was a very SPECIAL human being w/a loving, sweet spirit. Everyone who knew her.....saw it in everything she did for others.
Mama has been very missed and on my mind during the holidays. She always was w/us and her "love light" always was present.
Thinking of you today and EVERYday Mama.......:)



Comments

  1. Awwww, what a sweet tribute to your mama! She really was a sweet, precious woman. Funny, too! I have so many memories of her! Happy Birthday, Miss Evelyn!! I know you and Jesus are celebrating today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......